Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
Mark IV With Suit-Up Gantry - QS021
Iron Man Mark IV With Suit-Up Gantry 1/4 figure by Hot Toys
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
L'articolo mostrato è un prototipo. Al momento della spedizione, il prodotto finale "di produzione" potrebbe essere diverso da quello di partenza.
Iron Man 2
Iron Man Mark IV with Suit-Up Gantry
“Oh, it’s good to be back!”
Tony Stark designed the Mark IV armor to replace Mark III armor after it was heavily damaged in a fight, and showcased it with a dazzling landing to the Stark Expo in Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 2. Designed to succeed the older, damaged model, the armor features a slightly different design from its predecessor, having a more streamlined appearance and edged armor plates.
On the first day of the New Year, Hot Toys is excited to share with fans the highly poseable and movie-accurate 1/4th scale Iron Man Mark IV with Suit-Up Gantry collectible set from Iron Man 2 collection as the latest creation, where possibly a centerpiece of your collection!
The beautifully engineered and massive 1/4th scale figure measures approximately 48.6cm tall is crafted based on Robert Downey Jr’s screen appearance as Tony Stark/ Iron Man from the movie, features a newly developed Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function, skillfully applied metallic Hotrod red and gold colored armor with gorgeous detailing, LED lights shine through various areas of armor, and articulated armors designed to reveal interior mechanical design or hidden weapons.
The highly-accurate Suit-Up Gantry collectible features remarkable movie-accuracy, multiple LED light-up areas located on mechanical arms and gantry platform, substantive details with realistic cable and wire design, layers of paint applications, and articulations design allowing fans to recreate the iconic grand entrance scene.
The 1/4th scale Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/ Iron Man in Iron Man 2
- One (1) Iron Man helmet with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) newly developed Tony Stark helmeted head with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 48.6 cm tall
- Over 40 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic gold and red colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- LED light up design on eyes, chest, arc reactor, and palms (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs, shoulder, forearms, back of legs and upper back (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- Two (2) pairs of articulated rib armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- One (1) pair of articulated forearm armor allowing extension for missile firing mode
- One (1) pair of articulated countermeasure dispensers
- One (1) pair of detachable bicep armor
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) donut box
- One (1) donut
- One (1) coffee cup
The 1/4th scale Suit-Up Gantry Collectible:
- Authentic and highly detailed Suit-Up Gantry with great articulations and all-new paint application
- Approximately 63cm H x 75cm W x 36cm D
- 12 LED light-up areas on Gantry base (white light, battery operated)
- 8 LED light-up areas on Mechanical arms (white light, battery operated)
- Over 80 points of articulations
- Highly accurate mechanical design with realistic cable and wire details
- Five (5) mechanical arms – one (1) left and one (1) right side for disarming the forearm armors with rotatable function, one (1) in the front for disarming the chest armor, one (1) at the back for disarming the helmet, and one (1) at the back
- Four (4) small mechanical arms
- One (1) set of interchangeable decal