Utilizziamo i cookie per rendere migliore la tua esperienza di navigazione. Per rispettare la nuova direttiva sulla privacy, è necessario chiedere il tuo consenso per impostare i cookie. Per saperne di più.
Galaxy Cyclone Bryger chogokin by Pose Toy Pose+
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
L'articolo mostrato è un prototipo. Al momento della spedizione, il prodotto finale "di produzione" potrebbe essere diverso da quello di partenza.
Achieves three-stage transformation (Bry Syncron) and complete transformation without replacement with "Bry Thunder", "Bryster", and "Braiger". Reproduced with the original structure while following the impressive transformation sequence in the play. Both the action performance and the deformation mechanism by the powerful and wide range of motion ratchet joint peculiar to the die-cast model, POSE + metal series. You can enjoy outstanding action, beautiful form, and expressive poses. You can enjoy a style similar to that in the play by using the modeling-oriented parts dedicated to the display. In addition to various weapons such as Bricanon, Blythe, Blythe Pier, Spear Chain, Cosmo Winder, etc., a wealth of optional parts such as deformation-oriented parts and modeling-oriented parts are also included. The bricanon equipped on the back can be deployed to the front and can be extended and held in both hands. Two small combat vehicle Cosmo Winders are included. It is possible to hold it in both hands as a deformed gun "Bryshot Special".
P+07 Galaxy Cyclone Braiger Specifications:
- Die-cast ABS, POM, PVC
- Size: Height approx. 270 mm
- Blythe body
- Blythe pier
- Blythe pier chain and connection parts
- Blythe replacement face parts Cosmo winder x 2
- modeling-oriented claw (left and right)
- modeling-oriented ankle cover parts (left and right)
- modeling Emphasis on wing parts (left and right)
- Nose parts with emphasis on modeling
- parts on both sides of Blythe with emphasis on modeling (left and right)
- rear wheel parts with emphasis on modeling x 2
- weapon connection parts x 2, seals